Dr. Franziska Nestler
- since 10/2020: head of the BMBF junior research group SALE (Schnelle Algorithmen für transparente Empfehlungssysteme, engl.: Fast Algorithms for explainable recommendation systems)
- 04/2018: PhD at the professorship for applied functional analysis
- 10/2014 - 09/2018: employed in the DFG project "Fast Fourier-based Coulomb solvers for partially periodic boundary conditions"
- 10/2012 - 09/2020: member of the BMBF project "Qualitätspakt Lehre / TU4U", focus on preparatory courses and E-Learning
- since 10/2012: research assistant at the faculty of mathematics
- 2012: Diploma in Mathematics at Chemnitz University of Technology