Python wrapper for the NFFT librarySee the pynfft by G. Vaillant.
For MatlabFor a quick start try the MATLAB files nfft.m, ndft.m, show_nfft.m.
Use nfft-3.1.*.tar.gz and the mex interface (see ./configure --help).
A collection of m-files can be found at NUFFT - nonuniform FFT toolbox for Matlab by J.A. Fessler and B.P. Sutton.
A Mathematica implementation for performing the NFFT as well as a Mathematica notebook demonstrating the use of the package written by Sseziwa Mukasa (mukasa(AT)jeol.com) can be downloaded.
A Julia implementation for performing the NFFT written by Tobias Knopp see.
For Windows & Visual C
Methods, similar to the NFFT, are known as
- unequally-spaced fast Fourier transform (USFFT by G. Beylkin).
- generalized fast Fourier transform (GFFT by A. Dutt and V. Rokhlin),
- nonuniform fast Fourier transform (NUFFT by J.A. Fessler and B.P. Sutton),
- nonequispaced fast Fourier transform NFFT by K. Fourmount),
- irregularly spaced data analysis (ISDA by J. Pelt)