A Mathematica implementation for performing the NFFT as well
as a Mathematica notebook demonstrating the use of the package
written by Sseziwa Mukasa (mukasa(AT)jeol.com) can be
For Windows & Visual C
The NFFT2.0 is also available for Windows as
Visual C project
by Eskofier Bjoern (bjoern.eskofier(AT)gmx.de).
Methods, similar to the NFFT, are known as
- unequally-spaced fast Fourier transform (USFFT by G. Beylkin).
- generalized fast Fourier transform (GFFT by A. Dutt and V. Rokhlin),
- non uniform fast Fourier transform (NUFFT by J.A. Fessler and B.P. Sutton),
- non equispaced fast Fourier transform NFFT by K. Fourmount),
- irregularly spaced data analysis (ISDA by J. Pelt)
A collection of m-files can be found at