Unfortunately, the list of reports below is more than incomplete.
Please send me your references.
Some starting points on control theory are
IEEE Working group on robust control,
Boyd's home page, and Apkarian's publications.
- B. Fares and D. Noll and P. Apkarian.
"Robust Control via Sequential Semidefinite Programming",
2000, to appear in SIAM Journal on Control and Optimization.
- D. D. Yao, S. Zhang, X. Y. Zhou.
"LQ Control without Riccati Equations: Stochastic Systems",
Econometric Institute Report EI9920/A, Erasmus University Rotterdam,
- L. Vandenberghe, S. Boyd, A. El Gamal.
"Optimizing dominant time constant in RC circuits",
ps.Z-file (ftp) and
- L. Vandenberghe, S. Boyd, and S.-P. Wu.
"Determinant maximization with linear matrix inequality constraints",
- S. Boyd and L. Vandenberghe.
"Semidefinite programming relaxations of non-convex problems in
control and combinatorial optimization",
- S. Boyd, V. Balakrishnan, E. Feron and L. ElGhaoui.
"Control system analysis and synthesis via linear matrix inequalities",
Proc. Acc, 1993, pp. 2147-2154.
Last modified: Fri Apr 8 17:04:25 CEST 2005